Epson Expression Premium XP-900 Printer All-in-One with A3 Printing
The Expression Premium XP-900 is a perfect, affordable, all-in-one solution for printing high-quality glossy photos and documents up to A31. With individual inks, users will only ever need to replace the colour used, helping to save costs. It's also versatile and easy to use, as Epson Connect offers a whole suite of mobile printing options.
Take control and print high-quality photos up to A3 size at home. Why wait around? Produce photographs that exceed lab quality, on demand, with this convenient and fast printer.
Best of both worlds
Create your own photos and crisp, clear text documents with the five-colour Claria Premium dye and pigment ink-set. Photographs will be crystal clear with vibrant colours and deep, rich blacks thanks to the Photo Black ink cartridge.
Printing photos and documents on the go is easy with the XP-900. Unlock the potential of your smartphone or tablet by downloading the iPrint app2 to print and scan wirelessly. Make the most of your Facebook photos with the Creative Print2 app, which allows you to print photos directly from Facebook, create custom greeting cards, turn photos into colouring book templates, and plenty more. In addition, you can email documents and photos directly to the printer from almost anywhere in the world with Epson Email Print2.
Easy to use
It’s easy to navigate the printer’s features via the large 6.8cm LCD screen. Printing photos directly is also simple; just slot in a memory card. There’s also the rear speciality-paper feed for printing on to thicker media up to A3, automatic duplex and the capability to print on to suitable CD/DVDs.
• Compact, premium all-in-one: Print in sizes up to A3, scan and copy up to A4
• Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct: Wireless printing with or without a network
• Mobile printing: Freedom to print and scan from almost anywhere1
• 6.8cm LCD screen: Scan, copy and print photos directly from a memory card
• Convenient: Duplex & CD/DVD printing
• Printing Method Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
• Nozzle Configuration 360 Nozzles Black, 180 Nozzles per Color
• Minimum Droplet Size 1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
• Ink Technology Claria™ Premium Ink
• Printing Resolution 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
• Application Home, Photo
• All-in-One Functions Print, Scan, Copy
• Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 14 pages/min Monochrome, 11 pages/min Colour~
• Printing Speed 12.5 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper), 28 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 28 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
• Colours Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
• Single-sided scan speed (A4 black) 300 DPI 0.8 msec/line
• Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour) 300 DPI 2.2 msec/line
• Scanning Resolution 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
• Scanner type Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling:
• Number of paper trays 1
• Paper Formats A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), Legal, User defined, 16:9, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, Letter, 100 x 148 mm, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 9 x 13 cm
• Duplex Yes (A4, plain paper)
• Print Margin 0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)
• Multifunction 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets
• Rear paper path (special media) Yes
• Media Handling Automatic duplex, Borderless print, CD/DVD print, Rear specialty media feed
• Energy Use ENERGY STAR® qualified, 15 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 1 Watt (sleep mode)
• Supply Voltage AC 220 V - 240 V
• Product dimensions 479 x 356 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)#
• Product weight 8.3 kg
• Noise Level 5 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 37 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
• Compatible Operating Systems Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
• Included Software Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD
• Interfaces WiFi, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, USB host
• WLAN Security WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
• Mobile and Cloud printing services Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan-to-Cloud), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
• LCD screen Type: Colour, Diagonal: 6.8 cm
• Memory Cards SDXC, SDHC, SD, MiniSD*, MicroSDXC*, MicroSDHC*, MicroSD*, MiniSDHC* (* Adaptor required, not supplied in box)
• Features Red eye removal, Photo Enhance, Direct print from USB, Wireless PictBridge
1 x Individual Ink Cartridges
1 x Main Unit
1 x Power Cable
1 x Setup Guide
1 x Software (CD)
1 x Warranty Document
All standard orders will be processed within one business day (Monday-Friday excluding Weekends, Bank Holidays & Public Holidays) For urgent deliveries we recommend to choose option Next Day Delivery as it is a Guaranteed Delivery on Next Working Day of Shipping. Items purchased over the weekend or on bank holidays will be sent out the next working day.
Free UK Delivery:
All items are sent via Royal Mail unless otherwise stated, Royal Mail give an estimated delivery time of 2-5 working days.
If you need your item urgent then please place an order with option Next Day Delivery on checkout.
Next Day Delivery - £4.99:
For urgent deliveries we recommend Next Day Delivery as it is a Guaranteed Delivery on Next Working Day of Shipping.
Please note we will ship all orders the same day if placed before 12:00 (Monday-Friday excluding Weekends, Bank Holidays & Public Holidays)
The International delivery services that we currently offer are Royal Mail Standard Airmail, DPD Direct and DPD Classic.
Airmail usually takes between 7 to 10 working days, please allow extra time for remote locations.
DPD Direct is our fully trackable express service which is only available for certain EU countries and the delivery time varies by country but generally takes 3 to 6 working days.
DPD Classic is also a fully trackable service and offers EU shipping for larger items and some countries that are not available with DPD Direct. This service also varies by country but generally takes 2 to 8 working days.
At the time of checkout you will be provided with the available delivery services based on weight and country.
In some cases shipping will not be available, this will usually be due to the weight, please feel free to contact us for a shipping quote but please beware these quotes usually cost slightly more.
It is often the case that many items that seem to be undelivered are in fact at your local Royal Mail collection office or with neighbours waiting to be collected. Calling cards are not always left by Royal Mail. We therefore ask you to contact them before contacting us. When ordering with us this means you are agree with us to leave your parcel with neighbours if no one available at the delivery address at the time of delivery man came.
If your item does not arrive and you have checked with your neighbours and local collection office please be aware you need to wait a full 15 working days after dispatching before we can assume your item is actually lost. We have to abide by the Royal Mail policy and follow their procedures for refunds or redelivery. More information regarding Royal Mail claims procedures can be found by clicking on the link below: Click Here.
We will only send replacement items once Royal Mail confirms the item is lost. This will be 15 days from date of dispatch. Please contact our customer service if your item is lost after the 15 day period. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail, your local postal service or by International Customs Inspections.
If your parcel comes back to us due to any reason like no answer at your front door, address incomplete, address inaccessible, address unknown, refused, not called for or recipients (no one) available to sign the parcel to the delivery address, then the buyer is responsible for, the process of resending the parcel to the buyer again.
Please do not sign for and accept the parcel if you find the seal is opened or the packaging is damaged. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged items after they have been accepted.