StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser Solution 150ml
What is it? 150ml bottle of deep cleaning brush cleanser and conditioner for use when cleaning non-water soluble makeup in place of anti-bacterial liquid soap and water.
Why is it better? Ever tried and failed to remove long stay makeup like Estee Lauder Doublewear? Then you’ll love the StylPro cleanser. It’s like a hot knife through butter. Your brushes will look like new.
Long-stay foundation and lipstick is no match for StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser and Conditioner. Created to thoroughly remove even the thickest oil-based makeup on any type of brush, its gentle yet highly effective formula cuts through stubborn cosmetics like a hot knife through butter.
The solution is free from alcohol, parabens and sulphates and is registered by the Vegan Society. Use it in conjunction with the StylPro Makeup Cleaner and Dryer on both natural and synthetic brushes to hygienically clean and condition bristles in 30 seconds flat.
The Cleanser is ideal for removing the most stubborn of makeup including: foundation (even long stay foundation like Estee Lauder Double Wear), lipstick, eye shadow and other thick oil based makeup.
Aside from its deep cleansing power, the unique formula is infused with nourishing Wheatgerm, Grapeseed and Argan oils to gently condition the brush leaving the hairs silky, smooth and protected.
• Designed to be used with StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer
• Hygienically clean and condition bristles in 30 seconds flat
• Can be used on natural and synthetic brushes
• Ideal for removing the most stubborn of makeup
• Removes foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and other thick oil based makeup
• Infused with nourishing Wheatgerm, Grapeseed and Argan oils to condition the brush
• Alcohol FREE, no Parabens and no Sulphates
• Registered by the Vegan Society
• 150ml bottle
• Add one capful (8ml) of StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser to the StyPro glass bowl. Do not mix with water or other cleansers and always follow the StylPro Makeup Brush Cleaner instructions during use. Top tip: tilt the glass bowl at 45 degrees to create a deeper pool of cleanser and to clean higher up the bristles. Try to avoid letting the ferrule (metal part) go under the liquid level as this may damage the brush. Please use with caution.
• Isododecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.
• What is Isododecane? Isododecane is a hydrocarbon ingredient most often used as an emollient in skin care products. Thanks to its low viscosity and density, it has a high spreadability, which makes it ideal for any lotion-based product.
• Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated cool dry place out of sunlight.
• Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Do not swallow, inhale or allow contact with eyes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show the label. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.
1 x StylPro Makeup Brush Cleanser Solution 150ml
All standard orders will be processed within one business day (Monday-Friday excluding Weekends, Bank Holidays & Public Holidays) For urgent deliveries we recommend to choose option Next Day Delivery as it is a Guaranteed Delivery on Next Working Day of Shipping. Items purchased over the weekend or on bank holidays will be sent out the next working day.
Free UK Delivery:
All items are sent via Hermes, Royal Mail or Yodel, usually standard delivery arrives within 3 days but may be up to 5 depending on the exact service that is used.
If you need your item urgent then please place an order with option Next Day Delivery on checkout.
Next Day Delivery - £4.99:
For urgent deliveries we recommend Next Day Delivery as it is a Guaranteed Delivery on Next Working Day of Shipping.
Please note we will ship all orders the same day if placed before 12:00 (Monday-Friday excluding Weekends, Bank Holidays & Public Holidays)
The International delivery services that we currently offer are Royal Mail Standard Airmail, DPD Direct and DPD Classic.
Airmail usually takes between 7 to 10 working days, please allow extra time for remote locations.
DPD Direct is our fully trackable express service which is only available for certain EU countries and the delivery time varies by country but generally takes 3 to 6 working days.
DPD Classic is also a fully trackable service and offers EU shipping for larger items and some countries that are not available with DPD Direct. This service also varies by country but generally takes 2 to 8 working days.
At the time of checkout you will be provided with the available delivery services based on weight and country.
In some cases shipping will not be available, this will usually be due to the weight, please feel free to contact us for a shipping quote but please beware these quotes usually cost slightly more.
It is often the case that many items that seem to be undelivered are in fact at your local Royal Mail collection office or with neighbours waiting to be collected. Calling cards are not always left by Royal Mail. We therefore ask you to contact them before contacting us. When ordering with us this means you are agree with us to leave your parcel with neighbours if no one available at the delivery address at the time of delivery man came.
If your item does not arrive and you have checked with your neighbours and local collection office please be aware you need to wait a full 15 working days after dispatching before we can assume your item is actually lost. We have to abide by the Royal Mail policy and follow their procedures for refunds or redelivery. More information regarding Royal Mail claims procedures can be found by clicking on the link below: Click Here.
We will only send replacement items once Royal Mail confirms the item is lost. This will be 15 days from date of dispatch. Please contact our customer service if your item is lost after the 15 day period. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail, your local postal service or by International Customs Inspections.
If your parcel comes back to us due to any reason like no answer at your front door, address incomplete, address inaccessible, address unknown, refused, not called for or recipients (no one) available to sign the parcel to the delivery address, then the buyer is responsible for, the process of resending the parcel to the buyer again.
Please do not sign for and accept the parcel if you find the seal is opened or the packaging is damaged. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged items after they have been accepted.